Friday, May 2, 2008

Take it off like your home alone, you know, dancin in front your mirror while you're on the phone

Though it is way past my bedtime, I knew I had to come on here even just to post something small. I’ve spent the last 24 hours tucked in bed surrounded by piles of kleenex, mugs of tea, and several bowls of lipton’s finest.

Yep, the flu that has felt inevitable for the past three weeks finally caught up with me. A visit to the doctor is still pending, though I’m hoping against hope I’ll magically awake to clear sinuses and an easy stomach.

Beyond that, the only reason I’m up this late is due to me and my cousin/room mate/all around favorite person Amanda have deemed Thursdays the best television night ever. Grey’s, Lost, The Office, can it get any better? Roll out the popcorn and make sure to get a good seat, cause you’re in it for the long haul starting at 9:00pm. So in honor of my lounging around tonight, I’m posting this hilarious video I saw on youtube a couple days ago as a tribute to The Office, my love for John Krasinski, and general happiness for Thursday T.V.

0 comments: