Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Degenerate the faithful with that crazy casbah sound...

I am so sorry. I promise I am not fully reverting back to my sketch bag ways, I have just had such a crazy week, and it doesn't look like it's going to get much better until well into June.

I do have several catch up posts I want to get to, however they will have to wait till next week, I apologize for the delay but again I must say it's been a little crazy here.

On the agenda this week (Aka descriptions of excuses for my incessant slacking)

Wednesday - Pack every item within entire house, save some pairs of gitch and my toothbrush
Thursday - Work, Attend fancy schmany work thank you wine/cheese partay, Reunite the infamous trio with the classiest of establishments (Cowboys)
Friday - Work, pack everything into moving van
Saturday - Work all day, finish any last minute packing
Sunday - We get the keys!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Monday - Collapse, and then start new job :)

So it's a bit of a stretched couple of days but I do promise I have some fantastic entries coming up, PS Anyone watch the Brothers & Sisters finale? Amanda and I came to the conclusion that it rocked the Casbah!

P.P.S. Forgive any errors, I'm typing this from my ghetto computer at work, it is not equipped with Spell/Grammar Check, sad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.