Friday, May 2, 2008

Slow down everyone, you're moving too fast...frames can't catch you when you're moving like that...

There is something so inexplicably unique about that intangible quality kids have to put you at ease. How being around them can completely shift your attitude and frame of mind, no matter where your head began, you end up lying on your back holding your gut at the delicious ache of a deep belly laugh.

Needless to say, I had myself in a cranky funk the other day when my friend Melanie had me over to photograph the two children she nannies. She wanted an impromptu gift to give her boss for his upcoming birthday and I happened to fit the bill. As we ran to the park, it was hard to keep the pessimistic attitude up and I found myself having a blast.

I highly recommend everyone to take a couple minutes this weekend and get familiar with anyone in the single-digit age range :)

So without further ado, ladies and gentleman, Cass and Alexandria…

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: