Friday, May 9, 2008

Any little thing to just feel better

So I just realized that through my buckley’s-induced haze that I never got around to posting that Claire had put some pictures up on her blog from the engagement shoot I got to help her with a couple weeks back.

Michelle and Brad were so unbelievably cute, quite shy in the beginning, but they definitely warmed up to Claire after a couple minutes. Plus as a bonus they brought along their beautiful labs, it’s a miracle she got them both in the frame as they were more than a little anxious to take advantage of the open space at Fish Creek.

Here’s a little sneak peek of my favorite she snapped right near the end of the shoot. Follow this link to her blog to check out the rest. Again I can’t say enough how incredibly thankful and happy I was to be able to tag along and help out!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

ENV Photography said...

I love the light and the long shadows in this one!