Monday, May 19, 2008

With a bit of rock music, everything's fine...You're in the mood for a dance, and when you get the chance...

So in my scramble to get my crap together on Friday the thought of posting here completely slipped my mind. Whoops! I promise I’ll get back to posting regular starting….now

The after work rush was indeed induced for the best possible reason, May Long, aka the weekend to open our cabin at Pine Lake. It was beyond glorious but I haven’t had the time to edit the pictures, so I’m going to post my outdoors-ey entry tomorrow.
As for tonight, I am putting up pictures way overdue. Last weekend my best friend Morgan (in depth blog introduction to come at a later date) invited me to her Auntie Shelley’s surprise fortieth birthday. I’ve always been extremely close with their family, though have sadly been slightly out of touch the last couple years; needless to say a couple Corona’s later and we had the party started.

Well into the night Auntie Tracy managed to discover the most remarkable, brilliant, mind-blowingly amazing karoke brought to us courtesy of Shaw on Demand. We spent the night twirling well past the enthusiastic level to the likes of Abba, John Travolta, and my personal favorite Sister Sledge’s “We Are A Family”.

Here are the photos, which barely scratch the surface of my most bottomless love for the Burke Family. Be gentle on the critiques too, some of these were shot by my durable, but not always inspired Olympus Stylus 770.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the night...

Photobucket

0 comments: