Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned...

I know, I know, it’s been 2+ weeks and I haven’t posted anything. My boss did finally come back from holidays, and it seemed like the stress from work bled right into the stress for school, and the dreaded f word. Finals.

I’m over them now, so hopefully, with this being my third declaration to post regularly, it will actually happen. I do have so many pictures to post, though for now, I can only post a couple. I’m on a friends computer, and need my laptop for the rest of the pics

But anyways, I had said last post that I had some good things coming up, and last night was one of them!! Shelley passed my name along to the wonderful Claire Cocheme, a local photographer, and I had the amazing opportunity to assist her on an engagement. It was SO incredibly remarkable. If I had any doubts as to making the right decision in focusing my efforts on photography, they were all quelled yesterday.

During and afterwards I felt like a giddy little kid, spouting on and on of engagements, eternal romance, finding your true love. I mean really, we are talking about the girl who could recite single-handedly Pride and Prejudice, not really a shocker that I could fall so in love with this career.

I’m hoping to help Claire out again with a wedding mid-May, and may even have more opportunities sprouting up for the summer. Here is to a fantastic 2008!!!

P.S. : I was feeling a little nostalgic, so here are some oldies, but goodies! And Connie if you're reading this, these are for you :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.P.S. : Our family has a slight love affair with dirtbiking, in case anyone didn't gather :) haha.

0 comments: