Friday, November 21, 2008

"Trouble is her only friend, and he's back again"

There are few things in this life that I love more than live music.

Nearly twenty one years ago I attended my first, an amazing concert I'm told: Blue Rodeo live in the park. My Mum a music lover herself had brought me along, sharpied my name and address to my diaper and thus began my life long devotion to concerts and Jim Cuddy.

Last night James Blunt hit the Saddledome, and in two hours made me fall even more in love with his dreamy crooning. Here's some snapshots from the night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**I had to include this next picture, at one point James ran around the arena and in my most heroic effort to capture a close up shot for Amanda, I stood precariously on the tip of my foldable chair, note: BAD IDEA! About 4.2 seconds after this shot was taken, the chair flipped and I want ass over face into the next row. Needless to say I didn't get the picture.

Photobucket

1973

Photobucket

The only thing better than James Blunt? James Blunt and confetti!

Photobucket



PS. I am going to the Twilight opening tonight, I will return tomorrow with amazing pictures of my obsessive fandom :)

1 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

ohhh cool! I love the last photo. Its so epic.