Monday, November 17, 2008

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Calgary has been plowed over with several inches of snow and I've spent the last several days frolicking around and joyfully pulling out my Christmas stuff. My fingers are crossed tight, hoping that it'll all last till December 25th, I figured in between wrapping presents I could hop on here and answer a cute litle quick survey Catie tagged me in :)

Rules

- Link to the person who tagged me
- Mention the rules
- Reveal seven quirky and/or weird facts about yourself
- Tag seven other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they’ve been tagged!

You asked for it...well, actually you didn't, but here it is anyways:
- On my days off, I wear odd shoes.
- I hate when food touches on my plate.
- Baking sweets is one of my favorite things to do on days off.
- I watch White Christmas to solve any problem.
- The hum of dirtbikes at the ten second board is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world.
- I think Digital Scrapbooking is lazy, and nothing will ever replace flipping through a touchable album.
- My family attracts such disasters, that most now refer to us as "The Griswolds"...thank you Chevy Chase!

And I'm tagging: Marwa, Marissa, Caitlin, Michelle, Shelley, Mary, and Jason.

And since I am in such a fantastically Christmas-ey mood here's a shot of me and my and Layney Bugfy with our favorite pot-bellied man :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

michelle ford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle ford said...

heyyyy!!!! you tagged me! oooohhhh... me likey this game hehehe.

Clairephotoflash said...

Oh my god! This Santa is still here?? Same one I had when I was photographing kids with Santa in Malls... yeaaaaars ago! Too funny! Camille, great new blog! Love it!

As I See It Photography said...

hey I haven't forgot about this..no time yet...too busy!