Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh my life is changing everyday, in every possible way"

I am SO over the moon excited, it’s hardly containable.

When I stumbled into this world of wedding photography months ago I couldn’t help but be drawn in by all of the breathtaking portraits, exquisite details and loving stories. I have continued to brighten more and more to the idea of having two of my most favorite things combined into a future career: love and photography to a point where I’m nearly bursting.

I’ve drifted continually from site to site of the many photographers out there, who have now come to be my most prominent influences and inspiration, Jessica Claire, Jasmine Star, Jesh De Rox, and most of all [b]ecker.

[B] started with the idea that “the rising tide raises all ships”, his generous beliefs have morphed into the most phenomenal upcoming resource for new photographers everywhere: The [B] school. After a torturously long, but entirely worth it wait he has unveiled it’s opening October 1, 2008. When I thought I could not possibly wind up with any more enthusiasm an exclusive offer to join in private school was posted and I bubbled over the edge. Come September 17th, you will find me praying to every existing high deity, with credit card in hand, four leaf clover in pocket and a steady finger on the refresh button. Fingers crossed I slide my way in there :)




Oh and here's a teaser for my next post, I promise the photos to come are just as utterly fantastic as this bad boy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Hi Camille! I wish you the best in all you do...the sky's the limit! :)

Dave T. said...

Thnaks for the kind words...and hello Canada.
'hope to see more of you at the [b]