Monday, September 15, 2008

"Life is both a major and a minor key, just open up the chord"

I AM … happy.
I WANT… a macbook.
I HAVE … an indescribably wonderful family.
I KEEP … ticket stubs, birthday candles, and letters.
I WISH I COULD … go skydiving.
I HATE … people who are reckless with other people's hearts.
I FEAR … not saying I love you enough.
I HEAR … the ticking clock of St. Nick...only 100 more days till Christmas!
I DON’T THINK … before I open my mouth sometimes.
I REGRET … nothing.
I LOVE … science fiction, pride and prejudice, the word fanny, and long hugs.
I AM NOT … perfect.
I DANCE … the sprinkler, shopping cart and lawn mower, all preferrably to James Brown.
I SING … loudest alone in the shower.
I NEVER … say never.
I RARELY … wear the same shoes.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Steel Magnolias.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … loud.
I HATE THAT … Stephanie Meyer has stopped writing Midnight Sun.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … life sometimes.
I NEED … chocolate and laughter.
I SHOULD … get back to work.

2 comments:

Cait said...

Thanks for giving me your e-mail, I will for sure add you to my list! I LOVE photography also! I just got a new camera (canon rebel)about 2 months ago and am just playing around when I have time (with two kids) it's hard sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Camille!
Your blog is sooo entertaining! Very fun to see what your life and family is all about. Keep it up. See you back at the [b] school!
~Rebecca
http://rwellmanphotography.wordpress.com
http://www.rocktheweddingphotography.com