Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"I want more, impossible to ignore"

September 17th, 9:47am I placed a ridiculously panicked phone call to Amanda. [B] School registration had started early and between my improperly loading browser and Alberta’s inability to be a State I was jittery, nervous and convinced that there was no way she was typing fast enough.

After several irritated minutes she finally submitted my application, and after several more agitated hours I got my email acceptance and let my intense sigh of relief morph into a ludicrous shriek of excitement.

With my patience sometimes akin to that of a six year old, logging in that first time felt something a little like bursting into Toys ‘R’ Us on Boxing Day. Needless to say I’ve spent the last few days perusing, and even surprising myself by contributing in several board discussions.

As a side and random tangent that I promise wraps around to my point, I’ve been re-reading my most favorite of novels “Breaking Dawn”. There’s this quote near the end where the ever so marvelous Edward tells Bella “It’s not every day that you get everything you wanted, and everything you didn’t think to ask for”. It is not only my favorite part of that book, but such an amazing description.

It is exactly how I feel about this site. The people, discussions, clubs, friends, I think it’s going to be revolutionary and it’s only just begun. Even so early support swells over the edges of the forum, I can’t wait for all that is to come…



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you're so excited about this, looks like it's going to be a great site!
Jon

Anonymous said...

This is as far as i could go!! Your new MAC is so bright its hurting my eyes :) Della

Anonymous said...

Glad you signed up for the [b] school! :)