Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Come on come on, Turn a little faster, Come on come on, the world will follow after, Come on come on, Because everybody's after love"

You know those people who are so important you could stare at a blinking cursor for hours without grasping the right words? My big cousin Karla is just like that. Too many things to pinpoint just one that’s impacted my life, personality, happiness the most.

I spent nearly my entire childhood trying to emulate each facet of her larger than life personality that I could clutch. That kind of admiring idolization has evened out more these days, but I still love her with my entire heart just like an eager ten year old.
And like that eager ten year old I met her fiancĂ©e Mat this weekend. And couldn’t help but stare at their crushingly endearing and side-splitting hilarious gestures in awe. Needless to say, my happy-ending loving self had a pretty ridiculous smile on the entire time.

Here’s to two of my most favorite geek burgers, I hope you always look at each other the way you do, it’s a small nickel of faith in a sometimes pretty cynical world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the photos soo much!! Thanks again soo much for taking them for us.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! My favs. are the second and third from last. Great work!