Okay, so I'm a total slacker, but it's nothing you haven't heard before. Today is March 1st, and I am going to make this the month I blog every single day. In starting this courageously long journey I've gotten some inspiration from my most favorite blogger Jasmine Star. She begun last week her weekly installment of 'Kisses and Disses'. Since I've never been silently opinionated I thought I'd pull my soap box out of the corner, dust it off and start my own little thing here. On principle I needed a little originality and looked to none other than my sleezy Idol Barney Stinson. His resume video (yes you just heard right) featured creative words as "Instaneulous. Connectitude. Transformitatio" below are my shots in the dark at his ridiculawesomeness :)
My Adorbeloved Endorsement Seal
- So, I know I’m not the only one saying this, but I am wholeheartedly head over heels for Slumdog Millionare. If you haven’t seen it, go. Drop what your doing and go. The story’s theme trickled down the fault line in my heart, along with the rest of the worlds. Really what’s more important in this world than unending hope, faith and love?
- Dooce. This is a website I’ve always loved, but have recently bordered on obsession. I spent my entire night Wednesday giggling and wiping tears all the way through the archives. Her site is utterly unique and even if you can’t relate to having kids, you have to be able to identify with wanting to constitute a no-pants zone around your house.
- Having the house to yourself. I don’t always like being along, but on some occasions its just absolutely delicious. Last night I absolutely basked in the glow of stretching my feet out on the couch, cheesy romantic comedy after cheesy romantic comedy on the tv and, carrot sticks. That last part was a bit of a buzz kill, but I guess you can’t have everything.
- Winter. My once frosty friend has morphed into an enemy. Yesterday’s -42C Wind Chill had me wanting to cocoon into my seven down blankets for all of eternity.
- Ben&Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I have yet to be able to grocery shop without longingly resorting to the frozen treats aisle. This week I’ve been trying to prove I’ve got a backbone, but there’s definitely been some grumbling on my bypass to the vegetable section.
- Calgary Transit. It’s unreliable, dirty and slow. As if I need anymore reasons than that.